Monday, January 11, 2010

Introduction

Hello and welcome. If you are reading this, you have stumbled across my first attempt at blogging. I plan to use this space to post various IT tips covering a very wide range of areas. In many ways it is my notebook to reference back at later dates, but I'm sure some people out there may find some useful information here. If I get ambitious, I will do some reviews of technologies as things interest me.

Also, related to any comments, I will moderate them, but post all of them regardless of whether they agree or disagree with anything I have written.  I respect opinions, however anyone ranting and raving with no manners will be ignored.  So, please provide intelligent feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nate,
    It might be too late to say but welcome to the blogging world :) thanks for sharing your IT knowledge here :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete